International Islamic Link was set up to improve Islamic Education amongst the Youth of our community, to increase awareness of Islam among the Non-Muslim majority and to bring the communities closer together. In this cause we are planning to set up a Full time School for boys and girls.
The aims & objectives of the Organisation are: O Master of our Time, We Shall Never Forget!
- To promote the Religion of Islam, to relieve poverty and to advance the education of the public in the United Kingdom and Overseas.
- To publish, produce and to assist in the publication, production and distribution of books, literature, periodicals, journals, booklets, posters, pamphlets, films, slides and audio/visual aids and any such other items required from time to time.
- To hold lectures, conferences, meetings, seminars, conventions and discussions.
- To establish and assist in the establishment of any religious and secular educational and religious institutions, like, libraries, study rooms, centres, classes, workshops and any other such institutions as appropriate.
- To provide for needy students and others, grants, loans and any other assistance whatsoever, for the furtherance of the above stated aims.
- To produce graduates of a high scholarly calibre conversant with Islamic Law (Shariah), in general, and Shia Fiqh, in particular.
- To purchase, take on lease, exchange, hire or otherwise acquire any real or personal property, and any rights or privileges, and to let, sell, mortgage, dispose of or turn to account all or any of the property or assets of the Organisation.